motion makes almost any road seem right

Thursday, September 06, 2007

old thoughts: not a poem

I can I can’t I can I can’t I can oh no I can not oh yes I can, I can I tell you
Again never again… when will the promises stop…I wonder
Yesterday I believed for one second that I have the option not to be me anymore…I laugh
Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep
even during sleep I have to be me…I panic
Men are humans but women are women…I am
Peter Pan and Cinderella are making out in my brain… how delicious…I imagine
Where will these thoughts be tomorrow…I ask
The song I am singing today will still exist tomorrow but will I be there to hear it…I wait
Maybe tomorrow’s song is something to long for today…I disagree
How much does art differ from insanity…I choose
This is not a poem… I sing
I am not a poet… I scream
Cause poets are scary people… I hide
And I am not…
Hah.

27.1.2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home