motion makes almost any road seem right

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

hmmm

the here n now aint all about this moment after all i think... the past is captured in it and it brings itself forward constantly, which is not a bad thing.... i was exploring old cassettes last night listening to music i once held close... even found some old projects of mine, they sounded funny. It's raining outside. I wish it was raining on the inside as well. Cleansing rain. It's close though. I can feel dark clouds approaching. They seem to move without my help. Strange.
Last night somebody asked me what is it i wish for myself, and i found myself lost between words and images, not able to answer. Which is not a bad thing. I am in a good place of mind. A place filled with music and familiar presences... I think it is possible to be free inside no matter the circumstances outside... Freedom is passing through me every now and then leaving behind a sweet wetness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home